Thursday, April 2, 2009

Friday, Friday.....

1. Angel or not, I will not let this weather get to me.
2. Take me any way you want me, but don't get offended if you don't like what you hear.
3. As my mother used to say, you're full of it.
4. I usually have a Diet Coke and take a shower after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous, seriously.
5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I can spot a cute handbag.
6. Any day that Ethan has to go to the Dr., except Dr. Judd, is a day fraught with peril.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going on a date with Jer, tomorrow my plans include teaching a class and going to Bear Lake and Sunday, I want to do nothing, I'm going to be on vacation.!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed