We had the day off of school on the day of the Inaguration so I made the kids sit and watch President Obama being sworn in and some of his speech. I kept telling them that this was an important part of history and that one day they would thank me for making them watch. We had to play dress up at the same time. We are a big multi-tasker family. Whatever works.
I am so glad that I was able to sit and watch the whole thing and I think that my favorite part was his two little girls, his speech, the closing prayer and the look on the Secret Services guys when The President and Michelle got out of the car. Thanks G for doing comentary with me via text. I know this is going to be a great thing!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
It was a fun text party wasn't it. I love the costumes. 2 P-Rangers and one Space Ranger. Adorable.
Hilarious- they love to dress up don't they!
Looks like the kids were paying a lot of attention...in costume!
Post a Comment