Have I told you latly that I Love This Boy .
We finally got to go to Chuck E Cheese for his birthday. It was worth the wait. Jer and I along with two other willing moms took 13 kids to party for 2 hours. I think that fun was had by all of us and thank goodness that they sell Diet Coke and it was free refills.
Meeting Chuck E Cheese

Traditional Winegar's B-day cake, Batman style.
Jag and 2 of his (and mine) favorite gal pals.
Q-Man, drivin' to a victory.
T, taking aim and earning tickets.
Two more pals from his school class that were taking a break and eating pizza.
Traditional Winegar's B-day cake, Batman style.
Jag and 2 of his (and mine) favorite gal pals.
2 comments:
He is such a cutie--it was an awesome parTay. My girls are still talking about it.
Jag is a babe, and a total ladies man.
Post a Comment