Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just real quick!!!



I am just going to post a few pictures from our latest adventure. First as you can tell we, Emily, Jag, Janette, Sarah, Colton and I decided that we were going to Disneyland.






Emily & Mom on Mainstreet
















Emily got her face painted like a butterfly, too cute!!!











Jagger the Jedi. He won of course, but Darth Vader tried.










This was our 7th or 8th time on Splash mountain. Definitely a favorite.













3 comments:

Audge said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to come!
Emily looks so pretty with her face painted!

Gina said...

I love the pic mimi with her face painted. Too cute.

Jamie said...

You didn't invite me!?! How cruel. I hope you had a horrible time. JK - We want to go so bad, what is wrong with us, we were just there all of 5 months ago!?! I need to get you pictues of Jagger from our trip, and the video.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed