Okay, so it has been a while since my last post, so I am just checking in and letting you know a couple of things. I have a super cute cousin, Audrey, and she posted on her blog a list of things she is grateful for so I decided to do the same.
1. JERAMIE, I thank my lucky stars everyday that he loves me. Honestly it can't think of anyone else that would have the patience he has with me. LOVE HIM, every day I love him more!!!!!
2. Emily, she brightens my day. I love that she still lets me pick out her clothes and shoes. I love that she loves me, she tells me every morning and every night that she does. I love her smile and her laugh. She is my princess.
3. Jagger, he cracks me up and makes me cry all in the same minute. I love that he hates me to go anywhere. I love that he has to have a kiss and hug before I leave the house, even if it is to take the trash out. He is my skinny, jammer wearin', WII lovin' piece of heaven.
4. Ethan, I don't know what I would do with out him. He amazes me everyday. I love that he says "yes" not "ya". I love how he tells me he loves me and that only I know what he is saying. I love that he is super smart. He doesn't say a lot but I know that he has a lot to say and that his wheels are turning all the time.
5. My family, all of them from my mom and dad to my 4th and 5th cousins and my in-laws. What do we have without family, nothing. So with all the love and support I have from my family I should never want for another thing.
6. My friends, ALL of them, but today it is Amanda for sure. We frequently trade babysitting, our boys are the best of friends and I love to watch them. Today, she came to pick up "B" and I opened the door and there she stood with a diet coke in her hand. She does this sometimes and I appreciate it each time, but today was just one of those days that I was thankful for her and the diet coke she had in her hand. THANKS!!!!
I am sure that there is more and I will post them every so often.
2 comments:
MaryLyn - you have my vote I love how beautiful our grandchildren are! Emily is a princess, Jagger likes to be home (no doubt!) and "E" he is the best and what would we do without him? I love your bolg and the pics - keep on bloggin! d&m
This is so sweet! Oooh...and a diet coke sounds good....
Post a Comment