
Okay, so I was talking to my friend Jamie today and catching up and I told her about the latest Ethan adventure. It goes like this.... I was sitting on the couch watching a little General Hospital and making another topiary when I hear this thud, thud, thud, thud, thud, and I say to myself "who is in the house" I look up a little afraid and I see this.... Ethan standing there looking cute and OUT OF HIS CRIB!!!!!
Yeah, not too funny. I guess he has learned to climb out of his crib. It was a very, very, very sad day. So, After I tell Jamie about this, she tells me in all her wisdom and experience with boys "Welcome to the toddler years." Thanks Jamie!!!!!
So a couple of people, Jamie, has asked about the topiaries that I am making and so I took a couple of pictures.I only have one more to make and I have used almost 500 pins, 22 pieces of paper and I have a bruise from punching all the flowers, but they are so cute. I am picking up the pictures for the frames tomorrow.
Oh yeah, I can't forget to post about Emily's mini cheer camp that she did for Woods Cross High. Yes she is in the picture, she's the one
with the pig tails. She had so much fun. One of the girls in our ward is a cheerleader and she asked Emily if she wanted to do it and Emily was so excited. The las time we tried this she asked me on the second day if she could go home because all they were doing is "jumping up and down and yelling." I guess that isn't so bad anymore.Love and Peace...
3 comments:
Oh so cute! Still waiting for the email on the quilt. Ethan is such a cute little guy. How could you be upset to see him standing at your doorway?
Are we from the same family? I swear when you say things like "topiary" I have to wonder. I can barely make sense, let alone topiaries. You amaze me. I need to smooch that nuggy too.
They are even cuter right side up and up close. You are so talented.
Post a Comment