Well a lot has happened in our little corner lately. Emily is now doing Futsal and loves it!! She is a pretty good little goalie and she is super quick. She just finished a season of Indoor Soccer and she will start her spring soccer league in April. She is doing very well in school and learning more and more everyday. She loves school and her teacher. Jagger is in preschool for his last year and her is making some great friends and he is Mrs. Nanette's favorite, but don't tell anyone. He is a little addicted to our Wii and knows almost as much about Star Wars as his dad. Ethan started out the year with a bang and helped us to meet our deductible in record time. He had tubes put in his ears the second week in January. He will go back to the ENT at Primary's in four weeks to have his hearing checked again. Hopefully this helps him to start speaking. He loves to get piggy back rides from his sister and watch High School Musical 2. He made it almost to the end of January before getting sick this year. We were all excited abouth this and even Dr. Judd was impressed. Jeramie is still working for the Church and dreaming and begging for a mortocycle. He also graduates this month, YEAH!!!!! I am still staying home with the kids and going to work at Heartland every other friday. I have started teaching classes and have been enjoying sharing projects with others. Jeramie and have already started the countdown to the Nascar season and we can't wait to go to the Phoenix race in April. I think that we have even converted a couple good friends of our to go with us.
Well I hope that we can keep this little blog up and keep in touch with all of you. I will try to post pictures when I get my computer working again. How funny is that, I don't have a working computer but both of our kids do. I'll have to get Jeramie to fix that.
love and peace....
No comments:
Post a Comment