Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday, Friday...





1. Do they have to be so cute (my kiddos)
2. 1999; it was as if it was yesterday that Mimi was born.
3. That was a good, hard, crazy week!
4. Being in her house seemed so comfortable.
5. As I said, I don't do drama.
6. Looking forward to some new twist.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to work, tomorrow my plans include quilt club, soccer game, baseball practice and maybe a night out and Sunday, I want to relax and get ready next week!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

So, the gal in the picture where Ethan is up to bat is my cousin. Does one of her kids play on his team. Her name is Mandy Lubbeck. I am so hoping she is. I love her.

amanda said...

You're talkin' bout my house...right? ;)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed