Saturday, February 5, 2011

Friday, Friday....

1. We are on this earth because, we were chosen.
2. Everyone should experience a NASCAR race, seriously.
3. One of the hardest things for me to learn is patience.
4. Keep the power to the laptop connected.
5. I remember, playing night games in my neighborhood and not being afraid.
6. My family is one of the best parts of my life.
7. And as for the weekend tonight I'm looking forward to Jag's Birthday party, pure chaos, tomorrow my plan would have included going sledding at Soldier Hollow with the kids but we are all sick and Sunday, I want to sleep in and the we are going to Stake Confrence, the kiddos get to sing.
Yep, that is Jag, that little dot flying through the air while me and my friend Michell get our phones ready to call for help.....




No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed