1. My favorite month is October because of Halloween.
2. I LOVE a fresh breeze.
3. I love to sniff Nuggets head, Jagger's neck and Mimi's cheeks.
4. A maple bar is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast.
5. The hobby I enjoy most is Quilting, betcha thought I would say scrapbooking.
6. Vampire Diaries, oh my.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going back to work, tomorrow my plans include sleep and a movie with the kids and Sunday, I want to go to church have french toast when we get home and watch the race with Jer.
4 comments:
I love that you are doing this again because I love reading your "fun fridays".
My favorite month is October too! Great list!
I have missed your friday posts. Glad to see them back.
Wow! A new Friday post. I haven't seen these for a while :)
Post a Comment