Really, look at them, young and fiesty!!!! They should have won, they were SO close!!! I really hope that one of my children likes to watch NCAA basketball when they grow up or I am going to get adopted by the Spencer's during March!! I scared my kids yelling at the TV, the dog hid and there I was with my DC, snack and pillow that was thrown across the room a couple of times, all alone, no one to share my joy and sorrow! Really, one of the West kids WILL like to watch with their dear old mom, that's all I ask, just one.......
Seriously!!! This is the coach, he's 33. He was 3 when Coach K. started coaching at Duke. It would have been perfect!!! Next year, just you wait, next year they will do it.
Seriously!!! This is the coach, he's 33. He was 3 when Coach K. started coaching at Duke. It would have been perfect!!! Next year, just you wait, next year they will do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment