Here are some random pics of our latest adventure......... did I say adventure, yep. We had the BEST time and we even got sick while we were there. We went with Grandma Net, Grandpa Larry, Aunt Sarah, Lilly, Colton, Danielle and Kelli Ann. We had a great few days and then Jag and Emily got sick and so I stayed at the hotel with them on Wednesday and Jag and I hung out Thursday morning. We didn't let it ruin our trip though. Fun was had by all.

Beautiful Mimi......

Ethan wanted me to take his picture, notice the GQ pose.....

Always get the face painted......

Colton, we always have fun with him.......

Mimi and Grandpa Larry and Grandma Net... We had the best time with them...

2 UBER cute boys...

playing by the fountain.....

This year we did the Trick or Treat party. I have to say that was a BLAST!!!!! The park was closed and only the people that had tickets could enter. It was AwEsOmE!!!!

Aunt Sarah and Lily came with us...

Watching the parade.....

Minnie and Mickey, if anyone can make me this costume for next year I would love it!!!

Riding along with her on Autopia made me AFRAID for anyone on the road in 6 years!!!

Always the Jedi.....

Ethan made a hut under the bench in our room, this is were he slept.......

Who is that girl in the WHIMPY poncho.... Kelli Ann, she came with us and we all had such a good time. We will have to kidnap her next time we go......

Little Danielle and Ethan. They were so cute together.......
3 comments:
so fun! i love that kelli is wearing a poncho!
I love Disneyland, I am jealous you went AGAIN. :)
I'm dyin'. Mostly becaue someone in your family drug that huge silky teal blanket to CA. You guys are addicted. :)
Post a Comment