Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Why E, continued.......


Okay, so you all know that E was sick with the chicken pox, well he just wasn't getting better so monday morning we took him up to Primary Children's and they admitted him. Get this, he not only has chicken pox, but he also has RSV. Just kick the kid while he's down. Now, this is nothing new to us, he has had RSV before, but to have him in the hospital is hard. Been there, done that. So the update for all of those that I haven't talked to or returned calls, is that as soon as he can take in enough oxygen on his own and drink more fluids on his own he can come home, and if he would leave all the tubes and wires alone they might be able to monitor him better, little stink. We thought that it would be today since he had such a good night, but as of right now, nada is the word. He is doing well and of course all of the nurses just eat him up. Thanks for all your concern and help. I will update later.

This is Jer trying to get him to eat. Food is a good thing little kid.

5 comments:

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

I hope he feels better soon and gets to come home.

Stacey said...

Oh this sucks. I am sorry to hear he is in the hospital. Hopefully he feels better soon.

JohnsonandJohnson said...

MLJW - he is such a fighter - Love and hug him tight for us!

Melanie said...

Did I hear that he came home today? I hope so!

Gina said...

smooch that nugget for me. i hope he's 100% soon!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed