Friday, March 6, 2009

Fun Friday......

1. Not locking my kids in the closet was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place, another time, I will be able to sleep.
3. In matters of the heart, I call the cardiologist.
4. Coffee, tea, no thanks, just diet coke please.
5. Separate paths, eventually lead to one place.
6. Our kids remind me that there is always room for a hug.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not staying home, Kate is taking the kids, tomorrow my plans include and all day crop with my Peeps, and Sunday, I want to stay home with Little E and of course watch the race!

I started the day off with a Good Morning America U2 concert. I was in HEAVEN!!!!! I even had all the kiddos watching and jammin' out.

1 comment:

kimM said...

I have a four year old who would disagree with you on #1. You were sure kind to her. D got her card in the mail yesterday. Andy brought it in and gave it to her, then she came running to me yelling "Mom, I have exciting news." You made her day! Thanks for be so thoughtful.

Glad to hear that E is doing better.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed